It Infrastructure & Data Center
In today’s technology-driven environment, business agility depends on IT agility. But for many organizations, the potential business value of information technology has become trapped within traditional IT infrastructures that are too rigid, costly and complex to keep up with the pace of real-time business.
guardian its will assist you in planning, designing and implementing the infrastructure of your Data center. We deliver detailed documentation to facilitate the upgrade, migration and diagnostic processes.
Our diagrams are editable to give the customer a change management capability over their data center, preventive maintenance and general repair to mounted devices are our specialization.
Guardian ITS provides a comprehensive desktop environment management system where all the components of the desktop are virtualized.
- Concurrent User (CCU)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Desktops
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Packaged Applications
Guardian ITS provides you with masking of server resources, that includes the number and identity of individual physical servers, processors, and operating systems, from server users. The server administrator uses a software application to divide one physical server into multiple isolated virtual environments.
Using this technology allows:
- Reducing the data center footprint
- Easily creates QA/lab environments
- Increase uptime
- Provide high availability
- Server consolidation and business continuity
- vMotion – Storage vMotion
- High Availability
- Data Protection – Fault Tolerance
- vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
- Hot Add – Virtual Volumes
- Storage Policy
- Based Management
Passive Network Infrastucture
Passive cabling infrastructure is structured cabling design and installation governed by a set of standards that specify wiring data centers, offices and apartment buildings for data or voice communications using various types of cables, most commonly category 5e (CAT-5e), category 6 (CAT-6), and fiber optics cabling plus modular connectors.
- Pulling passive infrastructure
- Data center preparation
- Pulling fiber cable
- Fire alarm and fire fighting
- Access control system
- CCTV & IP CAM solution
Packet switching on Local Area Networks used to connect computers, printers and servers within a building or campus. A switch serves as a controller, enables networked devices talking to each other efficiently. Through information sharing and resource allocation, switches save businesses money and increase employee productivity.
- Priority settings for ports
- IP management by IP clustering
- MAC filtering and other types of “port security” features which prevent MAC flooding
- Use of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) technologies
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) monitoring of device and link health
- Port mirroring (also known as: port monitoring, spanning port, SPAN port, roving analysis port or link mode port)
- Link aggregation (also known as bonding, trunking or teaming) allows the use of multiple ports for the same connection achieving higher data transfer rates – VLAN settings. Creating VLANs can serve security and performance goals by reducing the size of the broadcast domain
- 802.1X network access control
- IGMP snooping
Guardian ITS provides Packet Routing based on routing protocols, router acts as a dispatcher, choosing the best path for information to travel so it’s received quickly as router connects between networks.
- Routing Protocols
- Security VPN
- Call Processing act as Call Processor server
- MPLS switching technology
- Traffic QOS
- Variety of WAN connection options
Guardian ITS provides Mobile LAN Network that links two or more devices using a wireless distribution method.
- Reduced network cost of ownership
- No need to lay hundreds of meters of hub-to-workstation wiring
- No need to pull cables through walls or ceilings
- New users can be added instantly with no extra cabling required
- Fully scalable and adaptable to meet changing needs
- Reliable and secure
- Lower overall installation expenses and life-cycle costs
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Data rate up to 1.3 Gbps
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS)
- Controller based or standaloneÂ deploymentÂ option
- Wireless mesh
Software Defined Storage
Computer data storage software to manage policy-based provisioning and management of data storage independent of hardware.
- Storage Management Automation
- Automated Converged Infrastructure Provisioning
- Storage As-A-Service
- Centralized Management view
- Multivendor Support
Data Center Preparation
The need of a complete optimal turnkey site preparation solution is required in order to give Data Centers full capability to operate successfully and maximize efficiency. We offer the design, supply and implementation for sites, as well as after sales service and maintenance that is critical for such data centers. The systems necessary towards the completion of this environment can be classified in several main categories; electrical systems, mechanical systems, safety and security systems, raised floor system and structured cabling.
- Physical space
- Raised flooring
- In-room electrical
- Standby power
- Data cabling
- Fire suppression
Active Directory Deployment
With Active Directory , IT administrators can manage accounts and install specific programs or system updates on all computers in the office. Guardian ITS will help you to have a full control of your active directory.
- Upgrade and migration
- DHCP service
- Group Policy and Security
Guardian ITS Technology solutions will provide with consolidated mail services for your business that is completely secured, easy to maintain and enable you to have a full access to manage and control its environment.
A file server provides a central location for storing and sharing files across the network. When many users require access to the same files and application data, you should configure file servers in the domain. Guardian ITS will provide you with file server services, that includes:
- Server Backup
- Storage Manager
- Multi-path IO
- Print Server
- Spillover Cluster
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Guardian ITS online backup services allow you to save your most important data in a remote location without having to switch out hard drives and relocate the spare every week. It ensures that, even if something catastrophic happened to your computer and external hard drives, your data would still be safe.
- Back up to disk
- Back up to tape
- Storage Capacity on Demand
- End-to-End Security
- Privacy Aware
- Built-in Redundancy
- Easy Encryption
- Cost-Effective Compression
Disaster Recovery (DR) involves a set of policies and procedures to enable the recovery or continuation of vital technology infrastructure and systems following a natural or human-induced disaster. DR focuses on the IT or technology systems supporting critical business functions, as opposed to business continuity, which involves keeping all essential aspects of a business functioning despite significant disruptive events.
- Centralized recovery plans
- Hardware and app independence
- Self-service, policy-based provisioning
- Non-disruptive testing
- Choice for replication
- Simplified setup
- Automated execution
- DR to the Cloud services
- Site to Site
- Site to Cloud
- WAN optimization
- Compression & De Duplication
- Automated disaster recovery failover
- Planned migration and disaster avoidance
- Automated fail-back